Monday, December 10, 2007

7 WEEKS LEFT


WOW... 7 WEEKS IS NOT A LONG TIME. SHE WILL BE HERE BEFORE I KNOW IT. I'M WANDERING WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE, NO NOT JUST GIVING BIRTH, BUT BEING A MOM. I'M SCARED. I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR HER TO MAKE SURE SHE IS TAKEN CARE OF IN EVERY WAY. THIS THURSDAY I GO HAVE A GROWTH SCAN DONE ON THE BABY. IT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE OF WEIGHT AND MANY OTHER FACTOR'S I DO NOT KNOW. I HOPE SHE IS OK.HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME AT 32 WEEKS ALONG. SO YOU CAN SEE MY LITTLE BELLY... I LIKE SAYING LITTLE BELLY NOT BIG BELLY FOR ONCE... LOL. I HOPE SHE IS MORE LIKE HER GRANDMA IN HEAVEN. SHE WILL BE A LUCKY GIRL IF SHE IS. MAYBE IF WERE LUCKY WE CAN SEE THE TWINKLE IN HER EYES AND KNOW IT WAS SENT FROM UP ABOVE TO REMIND US OF THE LOVE THAT IS ALL AROUND US. THE LOVE THAT NEVER REALLY LEFT US IN THE FIRST PLACE.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Hi Candice,
Just love the little belly. It's so cute. Keep the blog going.

We all are looking forward to holding her.
Love AJ

Ann-Marie said...

Awwww...so CUTE, indeed!

How about this...I'll hold her, and MOM can change any diapers that happen to come up...deal?

I'm looking forward ot more photos our the little sweet pea!

Deb said...

Hey Candace!
Wow! You look great! I just look like a beached whale. :) Praying that you have a great pregnancy and healthy delivery. Keep us all posted...

Your Cousin,
Deborah

Jennittia said...

Welcome to blogging! You do look cute! Motherhood is such a ride- hold on!! I just read an article entitled "Do you feel addicted to your doctor?" Don't worry, we all call them for everything and we are still great parents!!

Jennittia

The Beard Bunch said...

I am so glad that you started the blog! I can't wait to see pictures of the precious baby girl. Have you picked a name yet?????? Keep us all posted :) Love ya, cuz!

Wendy said...

Welcome aboard!
Gosh, you are tiny! I bet that baby is about 6 1/2lbs when she is born...certainly not bigger than 8lbs unless she has a major growth spurt towards the end! ;-)