Thursday, January 31, 2008

MY First Doctor Visit



Mommy had to dress me super warm! I Could barely move my arms! I got to Dr. Hutt's and I just had to wear my diaper! It was so cold and I didn't stop crying. Mommy was laughing at me. The doctor said I shrunk a 1/2 and inch. Mommy wandered how that was possible. I gained a whole 5 oz. I weigh 8 lbs. 1 oz. Mommy just wants me to fit into my 0-3 months clothes. She just realized I have really chubby cheeks and really skinny legs and she said I look so cute! That was my day at the doctor's! My doctor said he saw mommy when she was a baby too how neat is that! He's a nice old doctor man I'll keep him. Or at least that's mommy said.

5 comments:

Charity said...

hey I just want to smooch all over her cheeks!!!! drew said that their baby boy has Rehfeldt hands and i think that Brielle has Rehfeldt cheeks!

Unknown said...

adorable

Ann-Marie said...

She's like the world's tiniest fashion model! I love your style, Brielle (Candice). What a great outfit.

Aunt Charity - I get to smooch those little cheeks! Hee, hee! Hey, incentive to move back here and hang out! C'mon! We miss you!

Juliet said...

Glad that Brielle is doing great...growing up too quickly.

When Ann-Marie was born, my father said, "You"ll turn around and she will be in lst grade." Some days didn't seem like that, but it does go fast.
Love Aunt Juliet

The Beard Bunch said...

So, cute, Candice! I like how you wrote your post from "her perspective."