Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



Mommy couldn't wait.... she had to dress me up and and put me in my valentines clothes. I don't think she realizes there to big for me yet, but she says she can't find anything smaller. At least I feel all nice and warm she takes good care of me. My great Uncle Ray and Aunt Teri are coming to see me today and mommy wants me to look cute I think. Mommy keeps giving me kisses she says everyone one tells her to give me a kiss from them. I think I'm all kissed out but I don't think mommy will stop. Oh well. Happy Valentines Day love you all bunches. Love Brielle.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Candice...such a doll. You even got her to open her eyes for the one picture.

Who hands does she have? She may want to play the piano...looks like she has long fingers.

Anonymous said...

everyone keeps saying she has long fingers. I keep staring at her hands.lot of people keep saying she looks like a doll too!

CANDICE said...

charity and colleen says she has my hands but i don't think my fingers were that long.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm totally planning on coming to the Valentine's party for Grandma. I really like Brielle's V-Day outfit - what a CUTE coat!

Hey, I meant to call and ask you if you wanted to come to church with us on Sunday. Sorry - how about next Sunday?! I told everybody I had the World's Cutest Niece! Let me know.

Wendy said...

Such an adorable outfit...and the most darling little baby!! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Marvelous pictures Candice and BJ ! Just marvelous!
Love you all and can't wait to hold Brielle.
Aunt Linda

News : Amanda and Alex a awaiting their 3rd for November ! You are the first to know. I called Mom yesterday but we were cut off before I could tell her !