Monday, May 12, 2008

She knows how to write!



She is amazing! She knows how to right already.... Well with the help of grandma and grandpa. I came into the kitchen to find her holding this card. Instead of crying it made me laugh. The card was almost as big as her whole body! There were also some nice scribbles and outlines of her hand and feet inside along with some money!!! ( Where in the world did she get that money?) I also got some beautiful flower from Not-Aunt Ann-Marie! Thank you! I felt so loved. I love being a mommy!

5 comments:

a joyful nusiance said...

That's awesome!! Happy 1st Mother's Day!

Queen of Scotch said...

awww, that is so cool!! I'm so happy that your little Brielle is so brilliant! But of course she is!!!

Ann-Marie said...

You are a great mom!

Brett and I had such a good time with you and Brielle at Mary's Market. We love you girls!

The Beard Bunch said...

Happy first mother's day, Candice! Brielle is a lucky girl to have such good help with the card and the money :)

Juliet said...

That was so clever to have her holding that card for you. I believe there is alot of love going on in your home.

Happy Mother's Day!