Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He has done it again...Brielle's 9 month picture's done by B.J's Photography.


Who does she look like? I think her smile kind of looks like me here... Or something does...Can't figure it out! Picture cracks me up!

Love the coloring of this one.

Once again... Her shoe came off.

Seems like an old fashioned photo...

She looks so long in this picture.

I love this one but we get a lovely view of her tights...

I like this one alot too!!

Another one of my favorites. She kept running toward the camera....She is getting so big and close to walking!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Officially out as long as she was in! :-) I like the last one best, too!

The Beard Bunch said...

What would you do without BJ to photograph for you?? What would BJ do without such a beauty to photograph??? Just a thought :) They are all priceless!