Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seven Things

I've been tagged by my cousin Ann-Marie, and have to follow the rules. Here they are –

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My Dad, Lina, Maria, me, B.J. and Brielle were all sick this weekend. Icky sick!!

2. I love movie theater nachos.

3. I miss my mom.

4. THis might be the most exciting Christmas ever!

5. I really do have the best family in the world.

6. I will not "tag" anyone to do this blog! I'm to lazy.

7. I realize my blog address in sweat"pea" not "sweet" pea! It was the only one available. so I went with sweat!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

That was great that you responded to being tagged...even if you didn't want to bug other friends.

Yes, we will have a great Christmas! And I also was sick this weekend. Hope all are doing better today.

Ann-Marie said...

Thanks, Candice! I miss your mom, too! Brielle will always be my favorite sweat pea.