Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!

Grandpa and Brielle

Grandpa and Grandma loving on Brielle before the big moving day.

Losing her top and trying to look sooooo innocent!

Having fun with Grandpa
Stylin' on the 4th.

The Fourth of July was great! Grandpa and Grandma spoiled Brielle before we move out tomorrow. Shortly after these pictures Grandpa took Brielle outside to check the food on the grill. When they came back in Brielle was soaked shoulders down!!! Grandpa stuck her in the little kiddie pool with her clothes on! She was drenched. So I made Grandpa change her and her diaper. Grandpa thought is was funny. He is losing it I think. lol. Then we all went to Target to buy a playpen for when they watch her on Sundays. I got diapers!!! Whoo hooo! Man my shopping habits sure have changed.


9 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

I love the pictures! I can't help but smile everytime I see pictures of Brielle; she is such a happy girl.
By the way, Candice, I am sure shopping is not the only thing that has been different :) Good luck on the move. Where are you moving to???

Charity said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is getting so stinkin' big! I wish I could be there to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks. I also wish I could be there to help you guys move.

CANDICE said...

Me and Bj are moving into an apartment today!!! Rockford area. Not to far from home! I smile when she smiles too!

Colleen said...

I could just eat her up!!!

a joyful nusiance said...

She is so precious!

Juliet said...

Such great pictures...love the third one of her all by herself. She has such beautiful eyelashes. She is one happy happy girl.

Ann-Marie said...

Showin' a little shoulder there, doll! :-) Hmmm...definitely Mom's keen fashion sense...she looks fantastic! I love the patriotic outfit...too cute! I'm so glad we got to all hang out on moving day. Hope you are enjoying the FREEDOM!!! We must play games...and soon!

Queen of Scotch said...

I love all of your pictures! I think she is so beautiful!! And so are you! I wish I could have been there for your birthday and the 4th! ...but I was in the hospital having my own bundle of joy ripped out of my belly! haha.

Deb said...

You can tell that Brielle is so loved by how happy she is in these beautiful pictures! Hope your move goes well. How can you live with your brother?! I'd have to kill any one of my brothers if I had to live with them! :)